We have curated everything you need for a boutique ICEHOTEL stay.
The deluxe ice suite is everything you'd expect - with the comfort you probably wouldn't. A scandinavian premium bed from Carpe Diem. A heated relax and bathroom ensuite. Champagne on arrival. Early check-in and late check-out.
Enjoy a private sauna ritual that guides you through the traditions of sauna deeply rooted in our local culture. A second night in the warm Kaamos room to allow time to unwind and immersing yourself in the peaceful pace of life of the Arctic. The award-winning ICEHOTEL Restaurant is the quarter of Michelin-trained head chef Alexander Meier and his playful and clean culinary creations.
This package includes:
- Complimentary organic and locally made spa products
- A bottle of champagne on arrival
- Exclusive private sauna ritual
- A five course dining experience served on ice plates in the warm and comfortable ICEHOTEL Restaurant
- Complimentary entrance to ICEHOTEL and option to join a guided tour