Experience the Arctic summer at its peak - when the sun does not set for 100 days and nights.
Life above the Arctic Circle follows the natural cycle of light. Between May and July, night is as bright as day. Tranquility in harmony with the intense transformation from winter to summer. Seemingly overnight.
Experience life as the locals and make nightly excursions to take in the serene glow. Slow down and find the natural rhythm of the Torne River. Taste the local summer flavors. Spend a night in -5⁰ C, surrounded by inspiring art made of ice and snow in the original ICEHOTEL.
- One night in an Art Suite made out of snow and ice, inside Icehotel 365
- One night in Kaamos hotel room or Nordic/Arctic Chalet (warm)
- Breakfast buffet
- One three-course dinner in Icehotel Restaurant
- Free entrance to Icehotel
- Guided tour of Icehotel (set time)